I’m just a Midwest girl with a passion for books. From the moment I learned to read, my appetite for the written word has been impossible to fill. When I discovered I had a little knack for weaving my own stories, I might’ve used that talent to wiggle my way of out of trouble as a kid, but as an adult, I know I can also use that power for other… more enterprising purposes.
At the core, I’m an introvert. Sitting at my desk, fingers dancing across the keyboard is my happy place. Even better if the view out my window is the earth blanketed in white snow with flakes playing tag in a cold winter’s breeze.
Romance is essential in every one of my books. I enjoy exploring people falling in love, all those revelations as they struggle to accept giving their heart away to another. I promise I’ll always provide my leading characters their happy endings. They might just have to struggle a lot before they find it.
- I despise coffee. The smell, the taste… not for me.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in both Sociology and Psychology. Hmm, wonder why I enjoy character-driven stories so much?
- My favorite color is purple.
- I’m addicted to Anime and Manga.
- One day… I will travel to Japan.
- If I’m not writing, reading, or binge-watching anime, you’ll probably see me coloring. I have a slight addiction to gel pens and adult coloring books.
Find and Follow Me on Social Media
Facebook Group Ashe’s Igloo: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ashesigloo/
Facebook Group Reading Past the Realm: ReadingPastTheRealm